Job Description -
No previous experience with batteries is required. We will train and teach you all the skills you need to know to excel and grow in our company!
When you work at Pacific Power Batteries, you will learn a variety of new skills such as forklift training, warehouse work, retail and sales, driving sales routes and more!
You will make great relationships with our loyal customers and experience our friendly and up-beat working environment.
"Knowing that this company takes care of their employees is a very big part of the reason I love to work here."
-Noe, Manager at Pacific Power Batteries Wenatchee 2011+
Essential Job Functions:
• Sell batteries of all types and battery related products.
• Offer customer support in person or over the phone, using the internet.
• Install batteries in trucks, cars, heavy equipment, wheelchairs, and more.
• Shipping and receiving at your store.
• Stocking and merchandising products.
• Drive company van or truck locally to other stores or customer locations.
Family owned, Pacific Power Batteries was founded in 1985. We have 6 company-owned stores with 2 Franchises. All of the stores sell batteries and related products for almost every application from a large variety of manufacturers.
We also provide great customer service in the form of product knowledge, technical skills and customer care.
Employment Type: Full-time (or part-time, if needed)
• Beginning Base Pay is $3150/month PLUS bonuses/benefits) for 42.5 hours, or $18/hour during initial training in Everett. Employer-paid benefits such as Regence health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, a Health Savings Account with $50/mo. contribution, plus a bonus, plus paid vacation days, plus others.
Compensation / Benefits
• Compensation, including benefits:
$3714/Month includes Employer-paid benefits starting at
• $564/month for those who are 34 y.o. or under
• $753/month for those who are 35-49 years old
• $1084/month for those 50-64 years old
• Working in a well-established, popular (winner of numerous awards such as The Herald's Best Places awards), family-owned business that operates according to the Golden Rule!
• Employee Discount buying program for you and 2 others
• Gym membership is reimbursed up to $25/month
• Monthly bonus program
• Vacation benefit: 6 major holidays are included in your salary PLUS 5 days of paid time off (PTO) after 1st year, 10 days after 2nd year
• Employee Profit Sharing after your first full year of employment
• AFLAC Insurance is available to you as a pre-taxed deduction (if you choose) for any of their benefits that may appeal to you and your family
• Paid sick leave is accumulated at 1 hour for every 40 hours worked
Benefits offered after 30-120 days of employment:
• Inclusion in your store's monthly bonus program averages about $143/mo.
• Regence Blue Shield Medical Insurance is EMPLOYER PAID for employee only (but available for others):
• Dental and Vision Insurance premium is EMPLOYER PAID $45/mo. w/Delta Dental and Regence
• Long Term Disability Insurance is EMPLOYER PAID $18/mo.
• Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution from EMPLOYER PAID $50/mo.
You will need to:
• Be available for either Saturdays or Sundays.
• Have a valid WA Driver's License and good driving record.
• Be a non-smoker, non-vaporer, and no weed or other federally controlled substances.
Areas with available positions: Everett, Marysville, Monroe, and Mountlake Terrace, Kirkland, Bellingham
Beginning Base Compensation for Full Time Employment:$3,150./mo. salary. (always includes 2.5 hours/wk. of overtime in your salary)